Terms and Conditions
- We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase however you may cancel your order and receive a refund, providing we are notified in writing within 14 days of receipt of the item. All returns should be approved by us before sending.
- All our items are antique or vintage pieces and so are not always in 100% condition. Do inspect photographs carefully.
- You will be given a full refund including the cost of delivering the item to you. However, we will not refund the cost of returning an item. You are responsible for the cost of returning unwanted items. We can help with arranging returning an item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You are responsible for packaging the return appropriately. Any item that arrives back damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- You must contact us in person or by post, telephone, or email at the address or number set out at the end of these terms and conditions with details of your original order and receipt and then return your purchase to us. It is strongly recommended you take out adequate insurance and obtain proof of posting
- If 14 working days have gone by since receipt of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days of the return of the item.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- To return your item, you should mail your item to: Smith & Stocking, 2 Doveridge Place, Walsall GB WS1 3EF
- All our items are antique pieces and so are not always in 100% condition. Do inspect photographs carefully